A Very Good Article by Dr. K.C. Chakrabarty on Prospects for Economic Growth and the Policy Imperatives for India. Here he talks about the past,present and future growth of Indian economy.
- The transformation to the high growth phase
- The impact of the crisis & the V-shaped recovery
- The near term growth prospects and the challenges
- The long-term growth prospects
- Making growth process more inclusive.
The Last statement in reference to my conclusion of recession.. "Root cause of Crisis in west is by investing money into Real Estate as if real estate prices never come down,,,,and now see what happened over there....And i believe the same thing is happening over here now.. people speculating that real estate value will always go up...and investing as if there is no tomorrow...and RBI is not interfering to arrest the up move" ..Will see how it turns up in coming years :)